Friday, December 12, 2008

IT IS A BOY!!!!

Well it is official, I had my ultrasound on November 18. I begged my doctor to get me in the day of my appointment, so he had his nurse check and the had a opening at 4pm so I took it. We were so excited to find out what we were having.
As soon as the doppler met my belly it was there, Ryan said I think I know what we are having, the tech acted like she didn't hear him, but I am pretty sure she did. She continued on with the ultrasound and when she let me empty my bladder, she asked if we wanted to know the sex of the baby. Ryan said I think we already know, and she said oh really what makes you think that, and Ryan said that as soon as the doppler met the belly it was right there.
She then said OK well we will go and make sure you guys saw right. Sure enough when she went to check she said "IT IS A BOY!!!"

No comments: