Sunday, October 26, 2008

Long Time NO Post


I know I have been really bad at posting on my blog. I hope to be better in the future. We are all doing really good. We have some really EXCITING NEWS!!! Mackenzie is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! We are having another baby in April. April 7, 2009 is my due date to be exact. We will hopefully find out what we are having before Thanksgiving so look for another update then.
Mackenzie is getting really big and she is talking a lot more. She tries to say what ever word you ask her to but she sometimes doesn't get it out right. She is such a sweet girl and we don't know what we would do with out her.
Mackenzie also has graduated to a BIG GIRL BED and she is doing pretty well in it. She does really good at bed time but nap time is a little more challenging. She has been in it since last Friday so just over a week, I am sure once she gets use to it she will be just fine. I will try to post pictures soon but my camera doesn't want to work with me right now.

No comments: