Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Trip to Texas

Me Playing


Uncle Chuck, Auntie Angie and Marissa

Mommy, Daddy and Me

Marissa and Me at Sunday lunch

Cousin Marissa

My mommy and daddy took me on a trip to Texas to visit my new cousin Marissa, Auntie Angie and Uncle Chuck. I went on my first plane ride that was fun. On the way back we had a longer plane ride than we were planing on but I it didn't bother me, it bothered my daddy more than it bothered me. My mommy and Auntie Angie took Marissa and I shopping a lot. I had a good time visiting Marissa but she is smaller than me so I couldn't really play to much with her but I tried but everyone kept telling me to be gentle. I was trying to be gentle. I can't wait till Christmas cause she will be bigger and then I can play with her more. Here are some pictures from our trip to Texas .


1 comment:

Krista said...

Cute pictures! Looks like fun! Christmas will be fun!