Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I AM 6 MONTHS

Hey Everyone!!

I am 6 months old now, I went to the doctor last week, I weigh 19lbs 12 oz ( soon I won't be sharing this info.) and I am very tall at 27 1/2 in long(my parents aren't really sure where I am getting the length from). I also had to get shots too, I hate those they hurt and make me feel bad for a few days after they give them to me. My mommy is happy that when I go to the doctor next time at 9 months, I don't have to get shots. I am also happy too. I am not rolling over yet, my mommy tries to make me roll over but I just like letting her think I may roll over any day now. I am sitting up all by myself, so how much does she expect out of me. I love playing with my toys.

2 comments:

Karie said...

Cute! How are you guys doing? Are you still up for something on Tues? I think Marcy is going to come, but later in the day, do you have Tiff's e-mail?

Krista said...

She is getting so much older!
It's great she can sit by herself. Pretty soon she will be off and crawling.